Westridge is open to male students studying at university. Students who are thinking about the possibility of applying to stay in Westridge are welcome to visit the residence by arrangement (with their family if they would like). They will be shown around and introduced to other residents.
Students who are unable to visit the residence are welcome to apply for accommodation by downloading our application form (click here to download the application form) and emailing it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for 2020 are ZAR8100 per month for 11 months running from 15 January to 15 December.
This monthly fee covers:
- your room (R4200),
- 4 meals/day (R3300 that is R110/day – breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner),
- laundry and cleaning services (R600),
- bed linen, and
- full use of the study facilities.
We also offer ample secure parking.
Services offered include the following:
- 8 spacious single bedrooms with a desk lamp, a student desk, chair and shelf,
- a large study area stocked with a cultural reading library,
- a swimming pool and braai area.
Westridge also has a chapel and spiritual reading library. The chapel is open daily and features regular activities such as Mass and the weekly Chaplain’s talk.