Professional development is a major part of life in the study centre. We encourage students from first year to consider their professional direction and to form networks that will serve them later in life. A number of activities are aimed at facilitating this development:
- Introduction to university life (1st years)
- Monthly meetings with professionals
- An Annual International University Seminar
- Bursary and career opportunities
- Character development & leadership courses
- Social projects
The role of Westridge as a study centre is to promote academic excellence. Students are encouraged to see their work not only as a challenge to their personal talents, but also as a service to others. Our spacious and well-equipped study room offers students an ideal place to spend time furthering their academic and cultural knowledge.